In recent years, many countries have established or strengthened minimum wages to eliminate unduly low pay and promote decent work.
In this context, governments from all parts of the world, as well as employers' and workers' organizations, have asked the ILO for information on a wide range of practical issues.
Based on existing ILO standards and the diversity of international practice, this website provides information on key questions of good practice and highlights different choices that can be made depending on national preferences and country circumstances. More
- Chapter 1. How to define a minimum wage?
- Chapter 2. How many different minimum wage rates should there be?
- Chapter 3. Who should set minimum wages?
- Chapter 4. Who should be getting minimum wages?
- Chapter 5. Setting and adjusting minimum wage levels
- Chapter 6. How to enforce minimum wages?
- Chapter 7. Monitoring the effects of minimum wages
- Chapter 8. Minimum wages for domestic workers
Cambodian Garment and Footwear Sector Bulletin Issue 7
08 June 2018
01 June 2018
18 May 2018