- Labour Code of 4 August 2004 (Text No. 106), Russian
- Act No. 181 of 8 October 2004 to supplement the Labour Code (Text No. 107), Russian
- Law No. 149 of 13 August 2005 on HIV/AIDS in the Kyrgyz Republic, Russian
- Law No. 53 of 28 March 2004 on the body of the Kyrgyz Republic Drug Control, Russian
- Law No. 66 of 22 May 1998 on narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors, Russian
- Regulation No. 296 of 25 April 2006 on social assistance to persons living with HIV/AIDS and their families, Russian
- Regulation No. 296 of 25 April 2006 on the order of payment of lump sum benefits to compensate for harm to persons exposed to human immunodeficiency virus in the performance of official duties, Russian
National policies and strategies
- Government, State Programme on prevention of HIV/AIDS epidemic and social and economic consequences in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2006-2010, Russian
- Decree No. 498 of 6 July 2006 approving State Programme on prevention of HIV/AIDS epidemic, Russian
- Coordination Commission on Health Care Reform and Medical Insurance, Strategic Plan of National Response to the Epidemic of HIV/AIDS, 2000, 34 pp.
- Order No.13 of 17 January 2005 of the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Justice on the pilot program of methadone substitution therapy for people with drug addiction in MDPA, Russian
- Instructions No. 94-03 of 2 September 2003 for employees of the Interior of the Kyrgyz Republic on prevention of HIV/AIDS among vulnerable groups, Russian
- Decree of 24 August 2007 on the formation of the Country Multisectoral Coordination Committee for the socially important and dangerous infectious diseases under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, Russian
- Position No. 296 of 25 April 2006 on the order of providing social protection for those at risk of infection with human immunodeficiency virus in the performance of official duties, Russian
- Law No. 91 of 25 June 2007 contains provisions on criminal responsibility for HIV infection, Russian.