- Equality Act of 8 April 2010
- Health and Safety at Work Act of 31 July 1974
- Domestic Violence Act of 31 October 2012
- Immigration Act of 14 April 2014
- International Development (Gender Equality) Act of 13 March 2014
- Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act of 17 July 2013
- The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations No. 1471 of 12 June 2013
National policies and strategies
- Government, Achieving Universal Access – the UK’s Strategy for Halting and Reversing the Spread of HIV in the Developing World, 2008, 68 pp.
- Department of Health, National Strategy for Sexual Health and HIV: Implementation Action Plan, June 2002, 17 pp.
- British HIV Association/British Association of Sexual Health and HIV/British Infection Society, UK National Guidelines for HIV Testing 2008, September 2008, 23 pp.
- Department of Health, HIV Infected health care workers: Guidance on management and patient notification, July 2005, 70 pp.
- British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH), National Guideline on the Sexual Health of People with HIV-Sexually Transmitted Infections, April 2006, 29 pp.