|Download the discussion guide in Excel format, fill-in and then send to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Tip: the discussion should first establish the factual basis and then consider the actual implementation of the respective policies and actions.
- Are there reliable national statistics available on the number and causes of work-related injuries and deaths?
- Has your country ratified the most important OSH-related standards, and are they applied in practice?
- What is your country capacity related to each of the necessary conditions?
- Has government addressed safety and health issues with regard to high risk occupations in sectors such as agriculture, forestry, fisheries, mining, and construction in global supply chains?
- Has government taken measures to improve working conditions in the informal economy and for home-based workers, to eliminate work under hazardous and unhealthy conditions?
- Are the country’s workers’ and employers’ organizations actively involved in the development and implementation of the safety and health programme?