|Original name:||Lov (Nr 153 af 2012) om ændring af lov (Nr 710 af 2011) om en aktiv beskæftigelsesindsats og forskellige andre love.|
|Name:||Act (No. 153 of 2012) amending the Consolidation (No. 710 of 2011) of the Active Employment Promotion Act and certain other acts.|
|Subject(s):||Employment policy, promotion of employment and employment services|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act online in Danish Ministry of Employment, Retsinformation, www.retsinformation.dk, Denmark, 4 pp. PDF in Danish (consulted on 2014-01-10)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends various regulations concerning simplification of regulatory framework for employment activities in the following acts:
- Consolidation (No. 706 of 2012) of the Active Employment Promotion Act (No. 710 of 2011).
- Consolidation (No. 727 of 2009) of the Act to Compensate Disabled Persons in Employment etc.
- Consolidation (No. 190 of 2012) of the Active Social Policy Act (No. 946 of 2009).
- Consolidation (No. 731 of 2010) on Responsibility for and Control of Active Employment Promotion.
- Ordinance (No. 1062 of 2010) of the Act (No. 1593 of 2007) on Integration of Foreigners in Denmark (Integration Act).
- Consolidation (No. 642 of 2012) of the Unemployment Insurance Act (No. 838 of 2011).
- Consolidation (No. 1017 of 2011) of the Act on the equation of income tax to the state (Assessment Act).