|Name:||Political Parties (Registration and Regulation) Act (Cap. 173) (Act 19 of 1991).|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Seychelles Legal Information Institute (SeyLII), Seychelles PDF of Act (DOC.NORMES) (consulted on 2012-12-10)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Short title and commencement.
3. Registration of political parties.
5. Application for Registration.
7. Refusal to register.
8. Appeal against refusal to register.
9. Cancellation of registration.
10. Appeal to Supreme Court.
11. Notice of change in registered particulars.
12. Notice of change in the constitution and rules.
13. Further information and Inspection.
15. Onus of proof.
17. False information, obstruction etc of Registrar.
18. Copy of constitution.
19. Failure to notify changes.
20. Offences by a political party.
23. Registered political party a body corporate
24. Accounts and Audit
25. Assets of registered political party on cancellation of registration.
26. Exemption from tax on income
27. Political Parties Financial Support Fund
28. Moneys of the Fund
29. Payment to Political Parties
31. Annual Report of Registrar