|Name:||Pensions Act, Cap. 159 (Act No. 3 of 1933).|
|Subject(s):||Old-age, invalidity and survivors benefit|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Seychelles Legal Information Institute (SeyLII), Seychelles PDF of Act (DOC.NORMES) (consulted on 2012-12-10)
|Abstract/Citation:||SECTION 1. Short title
3. President may make pension regulations.
4. Pensions not of right.
5. Service not qualifying for pension.
6. Circumstances in which pensions may be granted
7. Retirement on grounds of public interest
8. Age of compulsory retirement
9. Maximum pension grantable
10. Re-employment, effect on gratuity or pension
11. Pensions, etc., not to be assignable
12. Pensions, etc., to cease on bankruptcy
13. Pensions, etc., to cease on conviction
14. Pensions, etc., to cease on accepting certain appointments
15. Gratuity when officer dies in service or after retirement
16. Gratuity when pensioner dies
17. Minister's decision final
18. Pensions etc., to dependants when an officer is killed on duty
19. Application of Act
20. War services to count for pension purposes