|Original name:||KANUN No. 6008 Terörle Mücadele Kanunu ile Bazı Kanunlarda Değişiklik Yapılmasına Dair Kanun|
|Name:||Act No. 6008 dated 28 July 2010 amending the Act on the Fight Against Terrorism and other Acts.|
|Subject(s):||Criminal and penal law|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Published on:||Resmi Gazete, 2010-07-25, No. 27652, 2 pp. (PDF in Turkish)
|Bibliography:||Resmi Gazete, 2010-07-25, No. 27652, 2 pp. PDF in Turkish
Gazette in Turkish Resmi Gazete, Turkey (consulted on 2011-01-24)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends the following laws:
- Act No. 2911 of 10.06.1983 on Meetings and Demonstrations (Articles 32-34 concerning resistance).
- Act No. 3713 of 12.04.1991 concerning the struggle against terrorism (at the end of article 5 add the words "This section shall not apply to children."));
- Act No. 4675 of 23.05.2001 on Judges (İnfaz Hakimliği Kanunu);
- Act No. 5237 of 12.10.2004 - the Turkish Penal Code (Adds new sentence at the end of Art. 79(1) concerning penalties for crimes included attempts)
- Act No. 5271 of 04.12.2004 - the Criminal Procedure Code (adds a sentence after para. 6 of Article 231 (verdict) and adds as well a sentence to Article 250 (children));
- Act No. 5275 of 13.12.2004 - Law on Execution of Penal and Security Measures (amends Article 107 of by adding a sentence following para. 4 (provisions that do not apply to children).