|Name:||Labour Ordinance, 1966 (No. 8 of 1966).|
|Country:||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line ILO Database of Caribbean Labour Legislation (CARIBLEX) PDF (consulted on 2009-03-09)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Short Title
3. Appointment of Labour Commissioner and Establishment of Department of Labour.
4. Salary of Labour Commissioner, etc.
5. Duties of Labour Commissioner.
6. Power of Labour Commissioner.
7. The Labour Commissioner to have powers of an inspector under the Ordinance.
8. Labour Commissioner and Inspectors ex officio Inspectors under Cap. 344.
9. Annual report.
10. Appointment of Inspectors.
11. Duties of Inspector.
12. Powers of Inspector.
13. Inspections of private premises where domestic servants are employed.
14. Notification of presence.
15. Duties of employers.
16. Manufacturing and commercial secrets not to be divulged.
17. Source of Information or complaint not to be divulged.
19. Liability of attorney, agent, & clerk.
20. Power to make Regulations.
22. Repeal Cap. 343.