|Name:||Protection of Wages Ordinance, 1967.|
|Country:||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Published on:||Printed separately, 9 p.
|Bibliography:||Printed separately, 9 p.
Act on-line ILO Database of Caribbean Labour Legislation (CARIBLEX) PDF (consulted on 2009-03-09)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Short Title
3. Agreement to pay wages otherwise than in money illegal.
4. Agreement as to place or manner of spending wages illegal.
5. Wages to be paid entirely in money, and on working day.
6. Wages to be paid directly to workers.
7. Wages not to be paid in liquor or on certain premises.
8. Wages to be paid at regular intervals.
9. Payment of wages on termination contract.
10. Remuneration other than wages.
11. Workers right to recover.
12. Wages in case of bankruptcy
13. Rates of wages to be notified by employer to worker.
14. Register of wage payment.
15. Limitation of adventure wages.
16. Interest on advance prohibited.
17. Illegal advances to irrecoverable.
18. Deductions or payments fines restricted.
19. Certain deductions authorized.
20. Deductions for obtaining or retaining employment prohibited.
21. Saving as to judgment debts.
22. Limitations on attachment or seizure of wages.
23. Co-operative work.
25. Actual offender to be proceeded against.
26. Power to make regulations.
27. Prosecution to be instituted within one year of offence.