|Name:||Merchant Shipping (Medical Examination) Regulations, 2012 (S.R.O. No. 16 of 2012).|
|Country:||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Subject(s):||Seafarers - Occupational safety and health and welfare|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line St. Kitts and Nevis International Ship Registry, St. Christopher and Nevis PDF (consulted on 2017-08-18)
4. Prohibition on employment.
5. Issue of medical fitness certificates.
6. Certificate equivalent.
7. Certificates issued by foreign States.
8. Period of validity.
9. Suspension or cancellation of Certificate.
10. Application for review.
12. Inspection and detention of Saint Christopher and Nevis ship.
13. Inspection and detention of foreign ship.